Sparkle and Charm

Monday, October 03, 2005

Why oh Why??

I did something that I wish I had put some thought into before I did it. I changed my Ebay name to Charming47 from Sparkle and Charm. I'm sorry now, but it is too late to change it. I was trying to fix a log-in problem, and I forgot that this was not a password, but the "title" to my Ebay business. I hope my current customers find me under the new name. And, I intend to change it back as soon as Ebay will let me, which is about a month. Yikes. Why didn't I leave things alone?

I made three new necklaces yesterday because I'm home with a cold and have lots of beading time. I made two with wood and bronze and gold, and one with amethyst, lavender glass and plum crystals. One is listed on Ebay, and the others will be soon. I also have a table at a local crafts fair on Saturday, October 22nd, and plan on making some Christmas themed earrings for that, and will bring my new chandelier earrings.

Pricing chandeliers is a bit of a problem. When wire-wrapping with sterling silver wire, there is a lot of waste. You have to use enough wire to wrap evenly, and then cut...and the cut parts are useless then. So, pricing is a bit trickly. I just listed my charcoal and white crystal chandeliers for $24.00, which is about as low as I can go. I'm sure they should be somewhere around $38.00 retail. They are striking and beautiful. I hope someone finds them and wears them to a fancy Christmas party or a wedding.