Sparkle and Charm

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Back at the jewelry bench

I have just returned from Oklahoma and I had time to shop for some new findings and beads and to think a lot about new designs and colors. When I got home last night, the mail was piled with several boxes and envelopes of new semi-precious stones and glass in many colors to wind into new jewelry designs. I'm looking forward to a weekend where I get up early and go to bed late, and work at my jewelry-making-place with my good light and the radio going. It is peaceful, and I can't wait to get started.

This week, I have several necklaces and earrings still listed on Ebay, and will double that amount during the next week. I'm anxious to start on some new jet black chandeliers and a necklace in cool green glass with pressed glass leaves.

More pictures will be up soon now that I'm home again from my trip to visit my 95 year old mother in Oklahoma and attend my 40th highschool reunion. My mom is my biggest fan and supporter, God Bless her heart. She helped me find some wonderful toggle clasps made like teacups and spoons. We had fun. I wore some chandelier earrings to the reunion, and noticed that many other women wore chandelier earrings as well. See you soon with more sparkles.